Telnyx is building the global telco of the future. We have deployed an international private software-defined network, with multiple tier-1 interconnects, leveraging all major cloud service providers to deliver a voice and messaging solution with carrier-grade reliability. We sell our services in a totally automated fashion, allowing our users to programmatically scale their voice and messaging on-demand.
In addition to providing service and software in major North American and European markets, we are expanding to Asia and are developing a wireless product that will provide licensed spectrum access to our infrastructure.
Telnyx has seventy employees (70% engineers) between our Chicago, IL office, Dublin, Ireland office and remote team. We have actual revenue traction, meaningful sequential monthly growth, and a massive addressable market.
Joining Our Team
At Telnyx, we’re working to globally democratize access to real-time communications over the internet. We’re building a future where voice, messaging, and wireless services can act as building blocks to facilitate high-fidelity, secure, and modern modes of communication.
No matter where you're based, or which team you work on, you’ll be part of a group of people working together to build solutions to mission-critical problems and a company that values the very best ideas. People rely on our products to communicate daily, which means they rely on us to build things with a high degree of resiliency and reliability.
As the Telnyx Growth Automation Strategist, you’re the operational backbone of our sales and marketing team. You’ll work on automation opportunities that facilitate the success of the greater Growth team. These opportunities include the implementation and ongoing management of systems and processes to support and continuously improve the entire marketing campaign and lead generation lifecycle. Your focus will be on maximizing the application of Salesforce.com, and other cutting-edge growth software, from lead flow process management and integration to demand generation campaigns including management and development of Marketo-based activities.
In this role, you will:
- Administer marketing campaigns; test and analyze workflow, lead generation, lead nurturing and lead scoring; and identify tactics for improvement.
- Execute digital demand generation programs and nurturing campaigns utilizing marketing automation platforms (Marketo).
- Manage SalesForce.com as system administrator, mapping business requirements to systems/technical requirements.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in demand generation campaign and lead management by providing direction on lead processes (fine tune, track and communicate a lead process for all incoming leads).
- Provide direction to Sales team for proper handling of all incoming leads. In addition, provide reports to sales and marketing management to facilitate tracking progress of leads.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness and business impact. Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing and sales database.
What we value:
- BS/BA degree in Marketing or Business; MBA is a plus
- Proven experience implementing and managing a marketing automation tool in B2B Company (preferably Marketo)
- Demonstrated knowledge of email marketing principles and laws and successful
- campaign execution
- Minimum of 2 years of SFDC administrator experience, with proficiency in SFDC administrative tasks and configuration
- Familiarity with sales and marketing lead generation/tracking processes
- Excellent project management skills
- Competitive pay, 401(k) match, stock options, and killer benefits.
- Free food. Angela and Paul, our in-house chefs, cook up breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the daily.
- Easy transportation and commuter benefits. Located in the heart of River North and right off of the brown line, you basically can’t miss us.
- Laundry service, gym reimbursement, and open PTO.