The Legal Assistant/Junior Paralegal is an entry-level position within the Telnyx legal department and will be responsible for processing subpoenas, managing legal entity documentation tasks, general legal correspondence, scheduling for the legal team, and other administrative duties where needed.
In this role you will:
- Organize and manage electronic and paper files as well as scheduling for the legal team.
- Ensure that all files are maintained with Telnyx-approved protocols.
- Assists with all correspondence for the Legal team
- Maintain Telnyx entities domestically and assist with international entity maintenance.
- Assist with the research and retrieval of rules, regulations and other documentation, as needed.
- Maintain template database, contract database and organized executed versions of contracts.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to facilitate effective work relationships with others.
- Prepare first drafts of routine legal documents (NDAs, etc).
- Comply with and understands operations, policies and procedures Telnyx.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to navigate various electronic databases and document repositories
- Strong research skills and proficiency in using various research tools.
- Strong knowledge of relevant computer software programs (Microsoft Office), with the ability to learn and use new software
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to use discretion and exercise independent and sound judgment
- Ability to work well independently as well as effectively within a team
- Ability to assume progressive responsibilities within assigned work as experience is gained
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Ability to work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated close attention to detail
- Flexibility to adjust working hours as necessary to meet operating and business needs
Perks @ Telnyx
- Competitive pay & stock options
- Heath and Dental
- Retirement & Pension Plans
- Open and Flexible Work Arrangements
- Free Fitness Classes
- Professional Development Fund
- Catered meals daily
- Laundry and Home Cleaning service
- Top notch equipment including; laptop, ergonomic desk, fitness tracker and earbuds
- Subsidized Ride Sharing
What It Is Like To Work At Telnyx:
Telnyx is a complex machine with a simple purpose: connect people. We are an intelligent telephony engine, the beating heart of the Telnyx service that routes data along the pathways of our global, private network. We are drop-in APIs for hooking applications into our products, and an administrator portal that puts unprecedented control of configuring and orchestrating the Telnyx service into our customers’ hands.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omnichannel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.
Communications are coming untethered from devices, and more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer. Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunnelling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that.
We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.
At Telnyx, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.