You must be able to work in our Dublin office to be considered for this role. Remote candidates will not be considered.
IT OPERATIONS ENGINEER
Explore solutions to problems, and make critical decisions around technology use that can improve the quality of life for the company as a whole.
Telnyx is looking for an energetic and driven IT professional that is ready and willing to take on the world. You will be tasked with handling internal Tier One support which includes user accounts, laptops, workstations, printers, digital signage, conference rooms, and IoT devices. In parallel to these duties, you will also manage end to end projects to improve the company's processes.
You will be working in tandem with all the teams in the company to support a 24/7 global startup so there will be a lot to pitch in on. This role will be an opportunity to improve all your skills and get you a taste of other areas of expertise, such as automation, network, or development.
In This Role You Will:
- Handle helpdesk support (Linux, Windows, and Mac)
- Assist in managing user administration (SaaS products, Active Directory)
- Own laptop management (imaging, testing, development/improvements)
- Troubleshoot any issues with our in-office technology (IoT devices, Crestron systems, A/V, Conference rooms (Lifesize, SIP)
- Create and update documentation (help articles, cultivating a self-service within the company)
- Manage, improve and design office technology solutions such as digital signage and IoT solutions.
- Create a robust technical desk solution
You May Be A Fit For This Role If You Have:
- Experience using Linux as a primary machine
- Linux Server maintenance
- Windows Server familiarity
- OSX desktop support experience
- Any projects such as creating a website from a VPC/VM created a home network server/service
- Experience automating yourself out of problems
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python, Perl or other)
- Helpdesk support and troubleshooting experience
- Active Directory management experience (> 1 year)
- SSO platform management (> 1 year)
Perks @ Telnyx
- Competitive pay & stock options
- Heath and Dental
- Retirement & Pension Plans
- Open and Flexible Work Arrangements
- Catered meals daily (in-house chefs)
- Laundry and Home Cleaning service
- Subsidized Gym Membership and Fitness Classes
- Professional Development Fund
- Top-notch equipment including; laptop, ergonomic desk, fitness tracker and earbuds
- Unlimited PTO
What It Is Like To Work At Telnyx:
Telnyx is a complex machine with a simple purpose: connect people. We are an intelligent telephony engine, the beating heart of the Telnyx service that routes data along the pathways of our global, private network. We are drop-in APIs for hooking applications into our products, and an administrator portal that puts unprecedented control of configuring and orchestrating the Telnyx service into our customers’ hands.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omnichannel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.
Communications are coming untethered from devices, and more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications, and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer. Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunneling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that.
We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.
At Telnyx, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.