This role is based out of the Telnyx Chicago office. You must be able to work from the Chicago office to be considered for this role.
Telnyx is looking for a highly motivated and organised Global Logistics Lead to support our network of global offices and annual event calendar.
We have office locations in:
- Chicago, IL
- Dublin, Ireland
- Warsaw, Poland
- London, UK
- Sao Paulo, Brazil
Annually, we sponsor and attend an increasingly large portfolio of industry events and developer conferences such as:
- Enterprise Connect
- Customer Connect Week
- IT Expo
- PyCon Ireland
If you have high energy with a fun-loving, empathic attitude and are a mature, professional person who can handle challenging situations with grace and tact, paired with a strong sense of urgency and initiative, this role is for you.
In this role you will:
- Work with operations and facilities team to support the growth of our international presence
- Work with marketing and event team to ensure the success of every event from a logistics point of view
- Develop and maintain strong commercial relations with our network of carriers (UPS Freight, FedEx, DHL Express, Crane World Wide, and etc), 3PLs, freight brokers to ensure the best outcome at the best prices
- Schedule loads, anticipate challenges and communicate any transit issues to respective parties
- React with a sense of urgency to solve problems and look for ways to improve operational inefficiencies
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- 2 - 4 years working in a logistics or related field
- Familiarity with and knowledge of U.S. domestic and international shipping process, procedures, and documentation
- Extreme multitasking ability & sense of urgency
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Pro-active, service-oriented and an internal sense of urgency
- Superb organizational and time-management skills; possess a sense of prioritization
- Strong desire to grow your career within a nimble and ever-evolving environment
- Strong sense of discretion and professionalism
- A willingness to take on new tasks or challenges with little guidance; someone who can creatively problem solve
- Have excellent project and event management skills
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
Perks @ Telnyx
- Competitive pay & stock options
- Heath and Dental
- Retirement & Pension Plans
- Open and Flexible Work Arrangements
- Free Fitness Classes
- Professional Development Fund
- Catered meals daily
- Laundry and Home Cleaning service
- Top notch equipment including; laptop, ergonomic desk, fitness tracker and earbuds
- Subsidized Ride Sharing
What It Is Like To Work At Telnyx:
Telnyx is a complex machine with a simple purpose: connect people. We are an intelligent telephony engine, the beating heart of the Telnyx service that routes data along the pathways of our global, private network. We are drop-in APIs for hooking applications into our products, and an administrator portal that puts unprecedented control of configuring and orchestrating the Telnyx service into our customers’ hands.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omnichannel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.
Communications are coming untethered from devices, and more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer. Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunnelling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that.
We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.
At Telnyx, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.