Our recruitment team have a big impact on the way we hire talent into Telnyx and are constantly iterating and trying to improve on how we recruit into our organisation. We have experienced massive growth in the last year and we are looking for an ambitious Recruiter to join the team to help us scale even further making a huge impact on our expanding company
In this role you will:
The role of a Sales Recruiter will give you exposure to many areas of the business, where you will get to work with a variety of teams on different projects. You will develop, drive, and execute on the staffing strategies that support our organizational priorities and growth roadmaps.
- Develop a talent pipeline of candidates by leveraging various social media networks, job postings, and online candidate search methods
- Proactively collaborate with the recruiting and hiring teams to ensure a positive interviewer and candidate experience
- Actively support the full cycle recruitment process for our various departments (Sales, Marketing, G&A, Engineering) ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Utilize our ATS (Google Hire) to audit, schedule, and communicate with active candidates
- Create innovative sourcing strategies and ensuring a high-touch candidate experience
- Partnering with the global recruitment team to define and develop a digital employment brand and social media strategy for the international staffing team
- You'll work closely with the internal recruitment team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes, generating ideas and suggesting improvements.
What we are looking for:
- 1-2+ years of direct recruiting experience preferably in Sales
- Proven track record in handling a high volume of interviews and juggling other priorities
- A charismatic individual able to inspire and influence people's decisions, which is proven by real experience of sourcing passive candidates and winning in very competitive situations
- A versatile candidate that has the ability to wear multiple hats while using creative solutions to solve our biggest challenges
- Ability to multitask well and organise your work perfectly, with great follow through on tasks.
- You love to innovate and look for ways to improve current processes or approaches to recruiting and interviewing
Perks @ Telnyx
- Competitive pay & stock options
- Heath and Dental
- Retirement & Pension Plans
- Open and Flexible Work Arrangements
- Catered meals daily (in-house chefs)
- Subsidized Gym Membership and Fitness Classes
- Professional Development Fund
- Top-notch equipment including; laptop, ergonomic desk, fitness tracker and earbuds
- Unlimited PTO
What It Is Like To Work At Telnyx:
Telnyx is a complex machine with a simple purpose: connect people. We are an intelligent telephony engine, the beating heart of the Telnyx service that routes data along the pathways of our global, private network. We are drop-in APIs for hooking applications into our products, and an administrator portal that puts unprecedented control of configuring and orchestrating the Telnyx service into our customers’ hands.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omnichannel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.
Communications are coming untethered from devices, and more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications, and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer. Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunneling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that.
We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.
At Telnyx, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.