This position is located in Chicago, IL. To be considered for this role, you must be able to work out of our Chicago, IL office.
You will be working with our sales and customer success team, building a strong network of enterprise customers and opening doors to the purchase of Telnyx’s product and services and demonstrate success by exceeding quota on a consistent basis to new customers.
In This Role You Will:
- Sell communications products to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers
- Manage your own funnel of opportunities to progress them through the sales cycle and provide accurate reporting and forecasting based on results at each stage.
- Establish a track record of selling and closing complex technical solutions to enterprises and software companies in excess of $100K ARR.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each key customer and drive the continued value of Telnyx’s products and services.
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their business goals.
You May Be A Fit For This Role If You Have:
- Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, teach, lead and follow.
- 2+ years of selling experience in enterprise consumption-based software platforms, SaaS, or telecommunications.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding quota.
- Success selling to leading customers that trust and respect you.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. You are a strong listener and communicator.
- Possess a hunter mentality. You are relentless in achieving sales targets, pursuing goals and solving problems.
- Ability to sell C-Level and across Product Development and IT.
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
Perks @ Telnyx
- Competitive pay & stock options
- Heath and Dental
- Retirement & Pension Plans
- Open and Flexible Work Arrangements
- ClassPass Monthly Credits - Fitness Classes
- Professional Development Fund
- Catered meals daily (in-house chefs) – Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Top-notch equipment including; laptop, ergonomic desk, fitness tracker and earbuds
- Unlimited PTO
What It Is Like To Work At Telnyx:
Telnyx is a complex machine with a simple purpose: connect people. We are an intelligent telephony engine, the beating heart of the Telnyx service that routes data along the pathways of our global, private network. We are drop-in APIs for hooking applications into our products, and an administrator portal that puts unprecedented control of configuring and orchestrating the Telnyx service into our customers’ hands.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omnichannel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.
Communications are coming untethered from devices, and more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications, and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer. Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunneling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that.
We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.
At Telnyx, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.