Telnyx is looking for a Sales Operations Manager to help boost sales productivity by identifying pain points at every stage of the sales funnel. In this role, you will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the SFDC platform, Outreach.io, Gong.io and Domo. You'll work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and domain experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes and you will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform and sales productivity tools.
In this role, you will
- Work closely with sales leadership to inspect sales process effectiveness; identify areas of process improvement and optimization
- Manage sales planning and territory management
- Provide actionable insights to sales leadership to inform business decisions and guide sales focus and activity
- Monitor and measure sales performance
- Configure, enhance and maintain standard and custom Salesforce functionality, including but not limited to: user management, creation of custom reports and report types, custom objects, quick actions, validation, workflow and assignment rules, process builder, flow, email alerts and approval processes for the growth team
- Support weekly sales team meeting and sales funnel reviews
- Partner with Sales Leaders and Finance to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data
- Create and maintain Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource materials
- Assist with the onboarding and training process of new Sales Representatives
- Manage sales contracts, coordinate process approval of contracts with the necessary management and contract terms
- Identify, build, and manage additional non-CRM sales tools and systems that enable efficient sales and cross-functional collaboration
- Collaborate with the team to configure, develop, implement and support new business solutions using declarative or custom APEX functionality
- Craft, maintain and socialize documentation of custom Salesforce functionality and connected systems in the internal wiki
What we're looking for
- Current Salesforce Certification (ADM 201) required, (ADM 211, DEV450, CPQ a plus)
- 4+ years of Sales Operations experience, Salesforce Administrator or related experience in a consulting, SaaS, marketing automation or fast-growing environment, having a sales background is a plus
- Expertise in systems and processes that support the revenue lifecycle
- Experience creating APEX triggers/classes, Visualforce pages/components, and Process Builder
- Familiarity with relational databases and concepts
- Experience with Data Loader, Import wizard, and related tools
What we value
- The ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives
- Adept at using standard and custom SFDC functionality to tackle complex business problems
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and solution-oriented
- Able to self-lead with little oversight
- Experienced working in sales, marketing, or customer success roles
- Committed to creating high quality and thorough work at a high velocity
- Works well with tight timelines
- Self-aware and has a high level of personal and professional integrity
- Is naturally curious and enjoys a challenge
Perks @ Telnyx
- Competitive pay & stock options
- Heath and Dental
- Retirement & Pension Plans
- Open and Flexible Work Arrangements
- ClassPass Monthly Credits - Fitness Classes
- Professional Development Fund
- Catered meals daily (in-house chefs) – Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Top-notch equipment including; laptop, ergonomic desk, fitness tracker and earbuds
- Unlimited PTO
What It Is Like To Work At Telnyx:
Telnyx is a complex machine with a simple purpose: connect people. We are an intelligent telephony engine, the beating heart of the Telnyx service that routes data along the pathways of our global, private network. We are drop-in APIs for hooking applications into our products, and an administrator portal that puts unprecedented control of configuring and orchestrating the Telnyx service into our customers’ hands.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omnichannel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.
Communications are coming untethered from devices, and more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications, and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer. Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunneling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that.
We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.
At Telnyx, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.