The Growth Sales team is a strategic component of our go-to-market strategy. With an ever-growing amount of companies being created, along with companies that have been around for many years, our target growth accounts are the bread and butter when it comes to companies looking to create a customized platform for their communication needs.
Telnyx is a company that is empowering the world’s developers and businesses with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base and bringing Telnyx to developers, nonprofits and enterprises to make an impact on their services.
We’re looking for a hungry, ambitious and talented individual who has a passion for communications and wants to advance their sales career at a world-class sales organization. As a Strategic Growth Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving sales cycles independently. These cycles will require you to understand customers’ strategic growth initiatives and engagement requirements. While you will focus on developing new opportunities with new customers there will also be opportunities to expand upon an existing product footprint within an account.
What You'll Do
- We have a very large addressable market and a high volume of customers that are eager to work with us to develop new and innovative communications workflows with our API and application. This position is responsible for qualifying projects, helping customers build applications and closing deals in an inclusive and collaborative team environment.
- Work with customers across all verticals to understand their business and technical requirements. You will need to understand the capabilities of Telnyx’s communications API platform so that together you can design a solution for their specific use case needs.
- Our customers are often software engineers, application owners, product managers, line of business executives, VP’s of innovation, omni-channel and digital strategy stakeholders of some of the most dynamic start-ups, digital economy companies and commercial companies. You must be capable of communicating at all levels of the customer organization to developers, managers, and executives.
- You will need to understand the customer’s procurement and legal processes and the corresponding Telnyx processes so that you can effectively achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Customer opportunities will come from a variety of sources, including strategic prospecting, Telnyx marketing campaigns and Telnyx sales engagement.
- You will also coordinate the introduction of resources across all go to market functions to support desired outcomes, including sales engineering, expert services, customer success, executives and more.
What We Look For
- Responsible for new customer acquisition and driving new revenue while being assigned a quota and maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Mastered creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms and managing the contract process. Ideally, you also have experience selling communications to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers.
- Passionate about what you do and you are able to think outside of the box and have world-class interpersonal and communication skills to make complex contractual, technical and financial details sound simple.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals at the same time. As an added bonus, you’ve previously sold cloud or enterprise software.
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Telnyx’s mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Telnyx is a complex machine with a simple purpose: connect people. We are an intelligent communications engine, the beating heart of the Telnyx service that routes data along the pathways of our global, private network. We are drop-in APIs for hooking applications into our products, and an administrator portal that puts unprecedented control of configuring and orchestrating the Telnyx service into our customers’ hands.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omnichannel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.
Communications are coming untethered from devices, and more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer.
Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunneling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that.
We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.