Telnyx is building the global telco of the future. We have deployed an international private software-defined network, with multiple tier-1 interconnects, leveraging all major cloud service providers to deliver a voice and messaging solution with carrier-grade reliability. We sell our services in a totally automated fashion, allowing our users to programmatically scale their voice and messaging on-demand.
In addition to providing service and software in major North American and European markets, we are expanding to Asia and are developing a wireless product that will provide licensed spectrum access to our infrastructure.
Telnyx has eighty employees (65% engineers) between our Chicago, IL office, Dublin, Ireland office and remote team. We have actual revenue traction, meaningful sequential monthly growth, and a massive addressable market.
About the role
Telnyx is growing rapidly, expanding our Dublin and EMEA team. As a Technical Recruiter you will develop, drive, and execute on the staffing strategies that support our organizational priorities and growth roadmaps. You will lead the expansion of our employee presence in Ireland and overseas, ensure a high-quality experience for candidates, and partner with hiring managers to drive world-class recruiting practices and strategy.
This position will be located at our office in the heart of Dublin, Ireland. The ideal candidate has successfully recruited a variety of Engineers who have background and experience with languages such as Python, React, Java, and C. Understanding and knowledge of the IoT and communications industries are a plus.
In this role, you will:
- Develop a talent pipeline of candidates by leveraging various social media networks, job postings, and online candidate search methods
- Proactively collaborate with the recruiting and hiring teams to ensure a positive interviewer and candidate experience
- Utilize our ATS (Google Hire) to audit, schedule, and communicate with active candidates
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet Telnyx business objectives
- Create innovative sourcing strategies and ensuring a high-touch candidate experience
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years direct recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting for technical roles required
- Proven track record in handling a high volume of interviews and juggling other priorities
- High energy, collaborative, outgoing, organized and efficient