As Telnyx expands its international presence, we are hiring a Product Marketing Manager to guide brand strategy and develop product positioning across global markets. In this role you will harness our marketing, user experience, sales and creative teams to develop and execute business acquisition strategies that both attract users to our self-service SaaS products as well as secures larger enterprise contracts through more targeted selling. The ideal candidate is an effective content strategist who is ready to lead and own everything from profiling and segmenting user personas to planning and launching Telnyx’s entry into new countries.
In this role, you will:
- Create top and middle-of-the-funnel marketing content aligned to buyer personas, including white papers, e-books, ROI tools, collateral, website content, videos, webinar content and blogs to facilitate lead-generation efforts
- Create and execute a full range of sales tools, including first call decks, playbooks, case studies, guides, product videos, business justification/”why Telnyx” documents and demos to improve close rates and decrease time-to-sales
- After launch, collaborate with cross-functional partners to drive product adoption among target segments
- Build and iterate thoughtful product messaging and positioning that is appropriate for target audiences as new features are launched
- Evaluate market landscapes and educate teams about related trends
- Measure the impact of work and use comprehensive data to refine priorities
- Partner with finance team to establish pricing strategy for all products and services
- Establish and manage best practices that align with product and sales organizations
- 5 years experience in software product marketing
- Experience managing and creating the whole spectrum of sales and marketing tools and collateral (websites, presentations, sell sheets, white papers and case studies, demos, training materials) to communicate our value proposition to customers and partners
- A data-driven approach to marketing, and interest in measuring the impact and outcome of your work
- Ability to translate technical complexity into clear, concise business benefits, connect with customers and deliver case studies that attract new business
- Project management skills: can prioritize high impact activities, keep complicated projects moving forward and do more with less
Perks @ Telnyx
- Competitive pay & stock options
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Employee Pension Plans
- Gym Membership Options for Trinity Sports or ClassPass
- Catered meals
- Open and Flexible Work Arrangements
- Professional Development Fund
- Top-notch equipment including; laptop, ergonomic desk, fitness tracker and earbuds
- Unlimited PTO
What It Is Like To Work At Telnyx:
Telnyx is a complex machine with a simple purpose: connect people. We are an intelligent telephony engine, the beating heart of the Telnyx service that routes data along the pathways of our global, private network. We are drop-in APIs for hooking applications into our products, and an administrator portal that puts unprecedented control of configuring and orchestrating the Telnyx service into our customers’ hands.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omnichannel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.
Communications are coming untethered from devices, and more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications, and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer. Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunneling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that.
We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.
At Telnyx, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.