This position is located in our Dublin, Ireland office. No remote candidates will be considered for this role.
Telnyx is building the global telco of the future. We have deployed an international private software-defined network to deliver a voice and messaging solution with carrier-grade reliability. We sell our services in a totally automated fashion, allowing our users to programmatically scale their voice and messaging on-demand.
Telnyx is approaching one hundred employees (70% engineers) between our Chicago, IL office, Dublin, Ireland office and remote team. We have actual revenue traction, meaningful sequential monthly growth, and a massive addressable market.
As a Front End Engineer at Telnyx, you will deploy groundbreaking applications to solve our customers’ hardest problems. Projects often start with a nebulous question and our Engineers lead the way in developing a solution, from high-level system design and prototyping to application development and data integration. As a Telnyx software engineer, you leverage everything around you: Telnyx products, open source technologies, and anything you and your team can build to drive real impact.
As a Front End Engineer, you will:
- Build compelling user-facing products that drive the delivery of mission-critical global communications.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, the Creative team, and other Software Engineers to ship critical features to users.
- Architect efficient and modular front end systems that drive complex web applications.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- 1+ years experience building in React
- 1+ years delivering user-facing software
- Expertise in HTML5 & CSS3 and maintaining cross-browser compatibility
- Solid understanding of UX and UI design principals
Joining Our Team
At Telnyx, we’re working to globally democratize access to real-time communications over the internet. We’re building a future where voice, messaging, and wireless services can act as building blocks to facilitate high-fidelity, secure, and modern modes of communication.
No matter where you're based, or which team you work on, you’ll be part of a group of people working together to build solutions to mission-critical problems and a company that values the very best ideas. People rely on our products to communicate daily, which means they rely on us to build things with a high degree of resiliency and reliability.
Technologies we use
- Open-source technologies like Cassandra, Spark, and ElasticSearch.
- Industry-standard build tooling, including Docker, Consul, Jenkins, Ansible, and Github.