Telnyx is building the global telco of the future. We have deployed an international private software-defined network, with multiple tier-1 interconnects, leveraging all major cloud service providers to deliver a voice and messaging solution with carrier-grade reliability. We sell our services in a totally automated fashion, allowing our users to programmatically scale their voice and messaging on-demand.
In addition to providing service and software in major North American and European markets, we are expanding to Asia and are developing a wireless product that will provide licensed spectrum access to our infrastructure.
Telnyx has seventy employees (75% engineers) between our Chicago, IL office, Dublin, Ireland office and remote team. We have actual revenue traction, meaningful sequential monthly growth, and a massive addressable market.
Joining Our Team
At Telnyx, we’re working to globally democratize access to real-time communications over the internet. We’re building a future where voice, messaging, and wireless services can act as building blocks to facilitate high-fidelity, secure, and modern modes of communication.
No matter where you're based, or which team you work on, you’ll be part of a group of people working together to build solutions to mission-critical problems and a company that values the very best ideas. People rely on our products to communicate daily, which means they rely on us to build things with a high degree of resiliency and reliability.
The Senior Copywriter will be a central part of the Growth and Product teams at Telnyx. Our work is primarily focused on surfacing and securing new business opportunities through the creation of unique and creative content generation. On any given day, we’re interviewing engineers for product collateral, drafting market research to help inform strategic initiatives or speaking with customers to generate extremely relevant marketing material. You'll be tasked with preparing documents that effectively communicate the features and benefits of Telnyx’s products. You'll write, edit, and rewrite technical and non-technical text in order to put forward the most compelling content possible.
In this role, you will:
- Work to craft the messaging, framing, and modes of delivery of our product that will resonate most strongly with a given audience
- Shape communications that help grow our business with language and frameworks for telling Telnyx’s story across an organization or conveying complex ideas to a customer audience
- Work closely with engineers and other stakeholders to express Telnyx’s impact by defining and crafting creative communications products
What we value:
- Strong communication skills (visual, written, etc.). You can distill and synthesize complex concepts to develop compelling narratives and framing for proposals, marketing collateral, critical presentations, and other strategic interactions.
- Experience in branding, marketing, and/or design. You grasp the nuance of customer motivations and needs and have a track record of using design to achieve business or organizational outcomes.
- A collaborative mindset. You thrive in situations with many different people and many different points of view. You're as comfortable with planning and vision-setting as you are with supporting projects led by others. You're open to new ideas and not afraid to learn from failure.
- Demonstrated project management skills and a love of getting things done, no matter the circumstances.
- Deep satisfaction with the process of translating technical concepts or jargon into compelling, concise writing.
- Competitive pay, 401(k) match, stock options, and killer benefits.
- Free food. Angela and Paul, our in-house chefs, cook up breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the daily.
- Easy transportation and commuter benefits. Located in the heart of River North and right off of the brown line, you basically can’t miss us.
- Laundry service, gym reimbursement, and open PTO.