TeleSense is looking for someone to lead the test engineering team. The ideal candidate is obsessed with delivering quality web and mobile applications in an Agile environment and has empathy for the people who will use it.
At TeleSense we are building a grain monitoring solution using industrial IoT and a cloud infrastructure that will provide real-time environmental monitoring, predictive analytics, and advanced insights using machine learning. We are on a mission to make a huge impact on how grain is stored, managed and transported to reduce environmental risks and increase operational efficiency.
Join our elite team of software and hardware engineers who are determined to make a difference in one of the key industries, and have a real impact on our products and users.
Job Responsibilities include:
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on lead QA engineer who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and be involved in all aspects of test engineering.
- Lead daily activities of test engineers within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Setup test methodologies, test plans and processes for delivering quality.
- Interface with product management, software and hardware engineering for understanding the requirements, driving quality and delivering on company priorities.
- Work with customer support and field teams to understand customer use cases.
- Lead the vision and development of test automation strategy.
- 5+ years of experience in software test engineering.
- 2+ years of people management experience.
- Industry expertise of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Hands-on experience with testing REST services.
- Hands-on experience with testing web applications.
- Hands-on experience with testing mobile apps on iOS and Android.
- Experience with Agile software development lifecycle.
- Experience of test automation and test automation tools is a big plus.
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver or a similar tool is a plus.
- Experience with CI/CD a plus.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
This is a full time position.