Teknion creates furniture that connects people, technology and spaces. We hold to a simple yet powerful principle: design does matter. We are a different kind of company–one with an entrepreneurial spirit defined by passion, curiosity and bold, creative thinking. A privately held company with a youthful entrepreneurial spirit, we recognize the vast skills, knowledge, perspectives and cultural contributions that diversity brings to Teknion. Because different perspectives and experiences trigger creativity and innovation, diversity is integral to our success. Our employees are the heart and soul of our business. To support their development is to enhance our biggest asset.
Teknion is currently hiring a full-time Sales Effectiveness Coordinator for our North York, ON head office. We are looking for a creative sales communicator and project manager, who coordinates all department engagements, creates and executes internal marketing and communication, and helps conduct sales learning experiences to help Sales Effectiveness initiatives globally.
- Directly support Sales Effectiveness Team leaders in all areas of project execution.
- Manage a broad variety of logistics and planning for participants involved in engagements of multiple types.
- Coordinate and create internal communication for team, including the Sales Effectiveness Brief, team hangouts, etc.
- Participate in customer planning and sales pursuits
- Deliver training to improve sales performance among internal sales and dealer sales team members, including product knowledge, presentation skills, and specification expertise.
- Confer with managers, supervisors, and employees to determine sales development and learning needs from new hire through experienced sales leadership.
- Support the regional sales teams in client education
- Research and recommend outside consultants and/or internal trainers to conduct training in specific topics.
- Acquires and applies new learning/training methods and technologies.
- Help organize and develop training manuals, reference library, testing and evaluation procedures, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials. Help assure course material is current, especially in light of product changes.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with leaders and administrators across the organization
- Prompt, reliable and regular attendance.
- Demonstrated excellence in project administration
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative problem solving ability
- Passion for sales and sales education methodologies
- Understanding of adult learning principles and instructional design
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- Ability to travel as required, 20+%
Teknion is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
By applying for a position with Teknion, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Teknion's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, credit check and criminal check. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position