Teknion creates furniture that connects people, technology and spaces. We hold to a simple yet powerful principle: design does matter. We are a different kind of company–one with an entrepreneurial spirit defined by passion, curiosity and bold, creative thinking. A privately held company with a youthful entrepreneurial spirit, we recognize the vast skills, knowledge, perspectives and cultural contributions that diversity brings to Teknion. Because different perspectives and experiences trigger creativity and innovation, diversity is integral to our success. Our employees are the heart and soul of our business. To support their development is to enhance our biggest asset.
Teknion is currently hiring a full-time Field Applications Manager, Architectural Interiors for our North York, ON. head office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the coordination of all aspects of the field-based project management requirements, focusing on key corporate Architectural Interiors accounts. This would include ensuring the coordination of resources, either internally or in conjunction with Teknion distribution partners, to effectively manage all site-based activities including site reviews, install and manpower scheduling, coordination of labour activities, product and site documentation handling and reporting, remediation and project close-out. In this capacity the Field Application Manager would work in conjunction with dealer personnel as well as the Teknion Program Manager, Corporate Accounts, and the Architectural Interiors internal Project Manager.
Program Field Audits
- Intended to confirm the effectiveness of Teknion-applied and/or Teknion distribution partner's post-sale and field management, ensure compliance with and to established corporate contract requirements and expectations
- Provide feedback and improvement opportunities for Teknion-led and/or dealer engagement and enhanced service levels to meet, at a minimum, contract requirements
- Formal program feedback from the field, corroborating or providing improvement opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of the field-based application of contract programs
- These could include product and/or application solutions, overall scheduling performance, dealer-applied services, program reporting, etc.
- Ensure continuous improvement of field-based contract servicing
Program Application Support
- Collaborate with Sales and/or Operations to ensure both product and field-based solutions are considered applicable and achievable within the structure of a contract, including product applications, site-applied labour services, project scheduling, remediation timelines and applicable service-level agreements
- Construction experience, or industry field experience
- Ability to read and interpret construction CAD drawings.
- Communication skills
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working both independently and within a team environment.
- Good computer skills and experience working with Excel, Word, Project or similar applications
- Ability and willingness to travel within Canada
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and passport.
Teknion is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
By applying for a position with Teknion, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Teknion's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, credit check and criminal check. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position