Teikametrics is a leading maker of e-commerce AI. We help independent brands (both large and small) optimize their advertising, forecast demand, detect product issues and maximize overall profitability. While still at startup size (<150 employees), the company has significant annual-recurring-revenues and has recently raised a Series A investment to fuel growth. Teikametrics is on target for over 100% revenue growth for its second year in a row.
Over 50% of all e-commerce sales are by independent, third-party sellers. The majority of these sellers are flying blind with nothing but basic spreadsheet software with which to manage their business. Our AI helps these sellers by providing deep performance analytics at a product level, as well as support for complex decision-making through a combination of econometrics and machine-learning.
Teikametrics offers competitive compensation and our benefits include a matching 401(k) plan, quarterly bonuses, unlimited vacation, and stock options. Our culture emphasizes a sustainable work-life-balance and creativity rather than long-hours, and our team is organized to provide a high level of support and 1:1 mentorship for developers at every level.
About the Role
Teikametrics is looking for a software engineer with experience and interest in helping customers visualize and manipulate large amounts of analytical data.
Qualified candidates should have:
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, distributed systems
- 3+ years of experience working on web applications, ideally on SaaS platforms
- Proficiency in modern frameworks, libraries (e.g. React, Redux, SASS, etc.)
- Ability to set up reusable, testable and performant UI components, allowing for rapid development and well-organized code
- Experience working with the graphing and visualization of complex data
- Strong design sensibilities and informed opinions on usability and design for web applications
- Startup-level passion about wanting to take on large, challenging problems with the support and mentorship of a small but experienced team