Teikametrics is the leading Retail Optimization Platform (ROP) for sellers on Amazon. Teikametrics optimizes billions of transactions for thousands of sellers, brands, and agencies around the world to increase overall sales and profits. Founded in 2012, Teikametrics uses proprietary econometrics and machine-learning data models to automate bidding and campaign management of Amazon Advertising. We combine our best in class technology with world-class service delivery teams all based in Boston, MA.
Teikametrics is looking for a passionate, smart and driven Agency Lead/ Sales Executive to help agencies win on Amazon with big data. This role will focus on prospecting and creating new relationships with leading agencies with Amazon seller clients in their portfolio. We have a strong Agency segment and your goal each day will be to connect with those potential agencies that are interested in utilizing Ad Optimization software to scale their Amazon efforts. This will require very strong influencing and relationship-building skills at a senior level.
- Pitch and demo Teikametrics to Agency leaders & execs – Founder, CEO, VP, Director & Account Managers
- Ensure detailed and accurate qualification of Agency prospects
- Build a pipeline of Digital Marketing Agencies that focus on Amazon Marketplace services and manage the entire sales cycle from targeting through discovery, proposal and close.
- Prospect and create new relationships with leading agencies with Amazon seller clients in their portfolio.
- Be an Expert in Amazon Advertising, eCommerce, and Direct Marketing: Stay apace with new direct marketing innovations coming out of Amazon and guide clients through adoption.
- Bachelor’s degree from top tier university - ideally with a concentration in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Commerce, Economics, Mathematics or Communications
- 2+ years of experience in a business development role for a retail-oriented software or services company. This can include a background directly at an eCommerce business, an advertising technology company or direct-marketing services agency
- Hunter – appetite for opening and closing new business
- Strong negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade
- Excited about process improvement - we want you to own the sales process for our Agency segment and continue to evolve it
- Understanding of SaaS
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Flexible working hours and conditions
- A supportive and challenging environment to learn in
- A five-minute walk from South Station in Boston
- Fully stocked kitchen with coffee/tea, beer, and healthy snacks
- An amazing opportunity to join one of the top growing companies in Boston