Teikametrics is the leading Retail Optimization Platform (ROP) for sellers on Amazon. Teikametrics optimizes billions of transactions for thousands of sellers, brands and agencies around the world to increase overall sales and profits. Founded in 2012, Teikametrics uses proprietary econometrics and machine-learning data models to automate bidding and campaign management of Amazon Advertising. We combine our best in class technology with world-class service delivery teams based in Boston, MA and Seattle, WA.
Teikametrics is looking for an experienced advertising leader to manage and grow a team of 5-6 Ecommerce Analysts that are helping enterprise brands win on Amazon with data. This role has 3 Analysts in seat already, and you will be responsible for helping us evaluate and hire 2-3 high potential team members to add to your team. This role will ensure its team of Analysts is delivering excellent service and advertising strategy to a book of 50-60 customers.
- Key business results: You understand and own the metrics you are responsible for including: retention, account growth, and customer satisfaction. You constantly evaluate results and leverage insights to drive continuous improvement.
- Team leadership & management: You will manage and develop a team of Ecommerce Analysts. You hold the team accountable for accomplishing their key objectives, and foster a culture of high performance.
- Playbooks and process: You will evolve playbooks to on board and train new employees. You will ensure that your team relies on these playbooks to deploy best practices to deliver excellent advertising performance to their customers.
- Strategy, planning, and creating a Scalable ‘operating system’: You’ll be proactively anticipating and solving for the needs of our customers and our team, and will evolve the system to meet those needs.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university - ideally with a concentration in Economics, Marketing, Finance, Business Administration, Commerce, Mathematics, or Communications. Master’s degree in relevant field a plus.
- At least 2 years of experience managing people in customer facing roles.
- 3-5 years of experience as a client-analyst for a retail-oriented software or services company. This can include a background directly at an eCommerce business, an advertising technology company, or direct-marketing services agency.
- Strong quantitative skills, a passion for data analysis and familiarity with SQL and Excel.
- Superlative communication skills with deep proficiency in professional writing and presentation.
- You are a strategic thinker, and draw on past experiences to proactively anticipate needs of clients and the team.
- You effectively collaborate with stakeholders in different departments, e.g. Sales, Product, and Marketing to create a great customer experience
- You have a high degree of ownership and independence. You hold yourself and your team to high bar.
- You enjoy working in a fast-growing start-up environment
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Flexible working hours and conditions
- A supportive and challenging environment to learn in
- A five minute walk from South Station in Boston
- Fully stocked kitchen with coffee/tea, beer, and healthy snacks
- An amazing opportunity to join one of the top growing companies in Boston