About the Role
Teikametrics is looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build and maintain our cloud infrastructure for hosting Teikametrics applications and platforms, in addition to helping build internal DevOps tools and best practices required for efficient software development and deployment.
In addition to building tools and automation, you will have a significant influence on DevOps culture across the entire development team. As an early member of the DevOps team, you will have a significant impact on all aspects of the team's role.
About the Team
We currently host services and infrastructure across multiple cloud providers and must address the security and scaling challenges that come with this. Our daily role involves:
- Managing, and scaling web applications and data platforms
- Building tools to implement security best practices
- Creating reusable and immutable infrastructure with Terraform
- Working with application developers to help deploy new services
- Continuously improve our infrastructure with monitoring, logging, and alerting
We will be investing significant time and effort on migrating our services to, and deploying them on, Kubernetes.
Qualified candidates should have
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Experience with at least one scripting language such as bash, python, or ruby required
- Hands on experience with the following required
- Cloud computing providers such as AWS, GCP, etc
- Containerization technologies and tools such as Docker
- Infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform
- Monitoring tools such as Datadog, Librato
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes (EKS, GKE) or other container orchestration tools preferred
There has never been a more exciting time to join Teikametrics, the leading Retail Optimization Platform (ROP). We’re building an operating system to optimize every aspect of a retailer's business -- from advertising to inventory to pricing. We optimize billions of transactions for thousands of entrepreneurs and brands around the world selling on Amazon and other marketplaces. The Teikametrics ROP uses proprietary econometrics and machine-learning data models packaged in a simple SaaS interface. We combine our best in class technology with coaching and support from our world-class teams based in Boston, MA, Seattle, WA and Bengaluru, India. We are looking for people who can excel, add value to our mission, and thrive in a demanding start-up environment.