Teikametrics is the leading Retail Optimization Platform (ROP) for sellers on Amazon. Teikametrics optimizes billions of transactions for thousands of sellers, brands, and agencies around the world to increase overall sales and profits. Founded in 2012, Teikametrics uses proprietary econometrics and machine-learning data models to automate bidding and campaign management of Amazon Advertising. We combine our best in class technology with world-class service delivery teams all based in Boston, MA.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a talented, energetic, entrepreneurial, and self-driven product leader to run a new business-critical product area that will help drive business and advertising insight (both deterministic and predictive) into our user experience, augmenting the visibility into tactical business opportunities. This is a critical pillar of our 2020 strategic plan, which you will help define and lead virtually from the ground up. As a small and nimble company, Teikametrics will rely on your intelligence and autonomy to make tangible, progressive, and positive impact through products and features, from design to development to go to market to operations. You will work backwards from customers and their needs, coordinating multiple functions within the company (engineering, data science, product, marketing, UX design, and sales) around your product in order to drive measurable customer value. This is a unique opportunity to define and shape the role and product as you go and set foot for a larger product and business charter. For this role you can be based in our HQs in Boston, MA, or in our new Seattle, WA office.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in software product management
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience developing and launching v1 products; comfort with ambiguity inherent to nascent markets and industries
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills, both to peers, Sr. management, board members, and investors; excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases
- General manager/owner mentality, entrepreneurial drive, and proven ability to influence others
- Relevant experience in SaaS B2B/B2C solutions, e-commerce, and/or ad-tech industry
- Undergraduate in Business, CS, Engineering, Science, or Math degree, or MBA
- Experience using creative mechanisms to gather direct customer feedback early in the product development process.
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
At Teikametrics we offer competitive compensation, a matching 401(k) plan, quarterly bonuses, unlimited vacation, and stock options. Our culture emphasizes a sustainable work-life-balance and creativity rather than long-hours, and our team is organized to provide a high level of support and 1:1 mentorship for any employee at every level.