Teikametrics is looking for an ambitious and growth-oriented VP of Finance. In this role, you would be responsible for owning all aspects of our financial controls and working closely with our senior leadership team to support our rapid growth trajectory. You must be able to hit the ground running in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. Most importantly, you want to be a part of a high growth company, where you’ll have an opportunity to partner with stakeholders in every department of the company to solve complex business problems on a daily basis.
In this role, you will leverage your expertise to own financial forecasting, cash management, financial controls, investor reporting, and all FP&A functions within the company. You will use your strategic strengths to help the leadership team navigate scaling challenges and will help define and measure performance milestones for our stakeholders and investors.
You will bring specific financial experience in high growth SaaS companies and a proven track record of supporting growth from $10 to $30M+ in ARR.
- Work with department leaders and Senior Leadership team to develop accurate budgeting process for hiring and resources
- Own the financial model, forecasting, cash vs. burn, and board financial dashboard
- Implement financial controls and systems for our SaaS operations. Help us implement the correct tools and systems to improve efficiency and scalability
- Design and build reporting systems for Senior Leadership and other departments to accurately track SaaS KPIs including, Churn, Expansion, etc
- Design and optimize SaaS systems to optimize retention, reduce leakages including refunds, chargebacks, etc
- BA/BS Top 10 school. Accounting, Economics, Business Administration
- 5-10 years of finance management experience at a top tier, post Series A SaaS company
- SaaS specific experience related to metered billing and pay-per-use models. SaaS performance metrics and forecasting methodologies to match across SMB > Enterprise segments. Experience with compensation models to map to incentives across groups matching performance targets
- Proven track record with fundraising at Series B and beyond