Teikametrics is the leading Retail Optimization Platform (ROP) for sellers on Amazon. Teikametrics optimizes billions of transactions for thousands of sellers, brands and agencies around the world to increase overall sales and profits. Founded in 2012, Teikametrics uses proprietary econometrics and machine-learning data models to automate bidding and campaign management of Amazon Advertising. We combine our best in class technology with world-class service delivery teams all based in Boston, MA.
Teikametrics is looking for a passionate, smart and driven Account Executive to help brands win on Amazon with a combination of data & technology. The role of the Account Executive is to function as a coach & product evangelist so that each customer sees value within Teikametrics.
- Embrace the Teikametrics values of Ownership, Initiative, Craftsmanship, Empathy, and Curiosity
- Exceed monthly new business targets through high-velocity sales work to promote Teikametrics' technology and services.
- Exceed monthly new business revenue targets through consultative selling.
- Learn the business, follow established sales processes, and maintain impeccable CRM hygiene.
- Excited about process improvement - constantly seek out ways to innovate and improve sales outcomes.
- Become an expert in Amazon Advertising, eCommerce, and Direct Marketing: Stay apace with new direct marketing innovations coming out of Amazon and guide clients through adoption.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field - ideally a BA/BS in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or Sports Management.
- 3-5 years experience in a sales or service role at a SaaS company.
- A passion for entrepreneurship and startups, competitive for personal achievement but embraces a team culture.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.
- Previous demonstrable experience working collaboratively and respectfully with internal teams in all departments.
- Superlative communication skills and written skills with deep proficiency in professional writing and presentation – VC & in-person.
- Strong negotiation, influencing skills and ability to persuade.
- Hunter – appetite for generating and closing new outbound business.
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Flexible working hours and conditions
- A supportive and challenging environment to learn in
- A five-minute walk from South Station in Boston
- Fully stocked kitchen with coffee/tea, beer, and healthy snacks
- An amazing opportunity to join one of the top growing companies in Boston