Teikametrics is the leading Retail Optimization Platform (ROP) for sellers.
We’re obsessed with helping sellers (ranging from Entrepreneur run businesses to Enterprises) grow their business and navigate the increasingly complex world of ecommerce, using proprietary econometrics and machine-learning to optimize billions of transactions across thousands of sellers around the world.
We’re rapidly growing and looking for a UX Researcher who can excel, add value to our mission, and thrive in a demanding startup environment. The ideal candidate is ambitious, passionate about advocating for the user, and knowledgeable about user-centered design.
What You’ll Do
• Leverage a variety of research methods such as surveys, user interviews, and market research to better understand our users
• Collaborate closely with designers, product managers, and internal stakeholders during research and execution
• Conduct user testing on design mockups, prototypes, and our current software
• Translate research insights into key UX deliverables such as personas, sketches, journey maps, and user stories
• Manage and recruit study participants
• Compile and present learnings to relevant stakeholders
What We’re Looking For
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of relevant experience
• Experience in conducting remote and in-person usability studies, market research, surveys, user interviews, and using behavior tracking tools
• Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
• Team player with the ability to collaborate across departments and disciplines
What You’ll Get
• Competitive salary & benefits
• A supportive and challenging environment to learn in
• Fully stocked kitchen with coffee/tea, beer, and healthy snacks
• An amazing opportunity to join one of the top growing companies in Boston