Teikametrics is based in Boston, Massachusetts and is a leading maker of e-commerce AI. We help independent brands (both large and small) optimize their advertising, forecast demand, detect product issues and maximize overall profitability. The company has raised a Series A in 2018, has revenues north of $20MM annually, and serves several large brands including Lego, Nalgene, Rockport, ViewSonic. Our list of founding investors includes luminaries such as Jerry Hausman, the Head of Econometrics at MIT, and Distinguished Fellow of the American Economic Association.
Software Engineer, Senior (Full Stack)
Teikametrics is looking for a software engineer with experience and interest in helping customers visualize and manipulate large amounts of analytical data.
Qualified candidates should have
- 5-10 years of experience working as a professional software developer. Position is flexible for juniors to seniors.
- Experience with Python, Scala, Haskell, or related languages
- 3+ years of experience working on web applications, ideally on SaaS platforms
- Proficiency in modern frameworks, libraries (e.g. React, Redux, SASS, etc.).
- Ability to set up reusable, testable and performant UI components, allowing for rapid development and well-organized code.
- Experience working with the graphing and visualization of complex data
- Strong design sensibilities and informed opinions on usability and design for web applications.
- Passion for working with a small team of world-class developers, solving challenging problems.
- A desire to work in a collaborative environment focusing on continuous learning; participating in mentoring, tech talks, code review, and some pair programming.
You will be joining us at the perfect stage in our company as we are neither a struggling startup, nor a slow moving established company. You not only get to see all aspects of the product but also learn how a company is built and scaled from ground up.
You will also have great pay, respectable work-life balance, flexible office hours and vacation.