There has never been a more exciting time to join Teikametrics, the leading Retail Optimization Platform (ROP). We’re building an operating system to optimize every aspect of a retailer's business -- from advertising to inventory to pricing. We optimize billions of transactions for thousands of entrepreneurs and brands around the world selling on Amazon and other marketplaces. The Teikametrics ROP uses proprietary econometrics and machine-learning data models packaged in a simple SaaS interface. We combine our best in class technology with coaching and support from our world-class team based in Boston, MA. We are looking for people who can excel, add value to our mission, and thrive in a demanding start-up environment. This position can be based in either our Boston, MA or Seattle, WA offices.
There are two core functions of this expert support role:
The first requires you to interact with our customers daily mainly via live chat software. To be successful you’ll need to be able to learn and advise customers on our advertising best practices, be great at troubleshooting technical issues, and have a passion for empowering customers and technology.
The second requires you to serve as internal support for all of our customer facing teams. You are a product expert. You help answer technical questions, facilitate analysis are the frontlines for bugs, and serve as a true voice of the customer.
We encourage independent thinking and welcome ideas on how we can improve our products and our processes to help us increase our efficiency and improve the user experience.
- Help customers troubleshoot issues they encounter while using the software and provide actionable tips to resolve the problem
- Serve as a product expert by keeping up with new features and issues and providing quality feedback to our development team regarding active issues and trends
- Contribute to documentation, e.g. FAQ articles based on common questions/issues
- Effective problem solver, hungry to be in a challenging environment in a fast-growing tech company
- Positive attitude, energetic and empathetic, with a strong desire to help others
- Self-managed self-starter, confident and accountable for their work
- Attention to detail with the ability to effectively multitask
- Team-player who is able to help others on the team be successful
Great to have:
- Experience in a technical support or customer service role, ideally at a SaaS software company
- Experience with Intercom or similar support team tools, Salesforce, SQL
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- 401K company match program
- Unlimited vacation days
- Paid parental leave
- A supportive and challenging environment to learn in
- Fully stocked kitchen with coffee/tea, beer, and healthy snacks
- An amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing tech company.
This role reports to the Head of SMB Acquisition & Growth.