Teespring is revolutionizing e-commerce through our platform that empowers anyone to easily turn their ideas into life and offer them to the world. Creators use our platform to sell high-quality products people love, with just an idea and no cost or risk. Teespring powers all aspects of bringing merchandise to life from the e-commerce tools to printing it on-demand to delivering it to buyers. Teespring has helped creators sell over 25 million products in more than 80 countries.
Embroidery Machine Operator
What does our team do?
The Rapid Innovation and Improvement Partners (RIIP) production team prepares, prints and ships specialty print products, such as socks, stickers, canvas wraps, posters and embroidered items. As new products and print types are introduced and insourced, the RIIP team helps to improve production techniques and processes.
What is the job?
The Embroidery Machine Operator is responsible for operating embroidery machines and producing high-quality products.
- Inspect product for visual defects before producing.
- Frame products according to order instructions.
- Program computer on machine according to order instructions.
- Load machine accordingly.
- Operate machine efficiently and safely.
- Unload machine accordingly.
- Count goods and produce in correct scale.
- Ensure embroidery quality by making necessary adjustments to machine settings.
- Perform specified maintenance duties on machine.
- Keep production area clean and organized.
What do we need?
- 2-3 years experience operating embroidery machines.
- Self-motivated with the ability to operate independently.
- Ability to stand and operate equipment according to safety guidelines and production schedule for up to 10 hours.
- Ability to identify quality concerns and take corrective action.
- Ability to communicate effectively, and respectfully with others.
- History of solid attendance.
What do we offer?
Happiness is just as important to us as hard work. What makes us different is our desire to completely change how the world thinks about apparel and custom commerce. Here are the benefits you will receive:
- Working with talented, collaborative, and entrepreneurial teams
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company contributions toward Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Flex time and paid holidays
- Generous stock options
- Daily company-provided lunch and abundant snacks
- Endless free t-shirts!