Teespring is revolutionizing e-commerce through our platform that empowers anyone to easily turn their ideas into life and offer them to the world. Creators use our platform to sell high-quality products people love, with just an idea and no cost or risk. Teespring powers all aspects of bringing merchandise to life from the e-commerce tools to printing it on-demand to delivering it to buyers. Teespring has helped creators sell over 25 million products in more than 80 countries.
We're looking for a versatile, hard-working, and talented Senior Sourcing Manager who is passionate about our brand to join our team in Hebron, KY.
Senior Sourcing Manager
What does our team do?
The Operations team at Teespring leads the art, inventory, fulfillment and production areas across our entire printing network which includes our internal production facility. We are responsible for the day to day management of getting orders printed and shipped while maintaining a safe, efficient, productive and engaging work environment and ensuring that our customers receive a quality product in a timely manner.
What is the job?
- Lead global sourcing activities
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to actively pursue new and innovative products
- Review and recommend long term sourcing strategies in order to maintain cost competitive products
- Identify and develop suppliers in US, China, and South America for specific projects and ongoing business
- Systematically improve supplier performance and metrics
- Work closely with internal and overseas partners to manage the timeline and total production process for products from initial concept sample through delivery
- Identifies opportunities for cost savings and/or efficiencies in sourcing and works with manager to recommend alternative opportunities
- Ability to travel domestically and overseas as required (up to 50%)
What do we need?
- BS or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of international sourcing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships
- High sense of urgency while demonstrating resourcefulness, productivity, and efficiency
- Experience identifying, researching, and selecting new vendors
- Knowledge of importing rules and regulations
- Demonstrated experience collaborating and working with cross functional teams to launch new products
- Experience in heavy manufacturing or apparel industries
- Bilingual (Spanish or Mandarin)
What do we offer?
- Working with talented, collaborative, and entrepreneurial teams
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company contributions toward Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Flex time and paid holidays
- Generous stock options
- Weekly in-house food allowance