Teespring is a global technology company focused on digital retail. We enable hundreds of thousands of creators across the world to create and sell hyper-customized products online. We have set out to revolutionize e-commerce through a platform that empowers anyone to easily turn their ideas into life and offer them to the world. Creators use our platform to sell products that people love. Teespring has helped creators sell over 25 million products in more than 80 countries.
We're looking for a versatile, hard-working, and talented Marketing Manager who is passionate about our brand to join our team in San Francisco.
What does our team do?
Teespring’s commercial team develop strategies to maximize growth across the business. Through a variety of sales, marketing and growth efforts, the commercial team are the spearhead of the Teespring organization.
This position will play a critical part in building out Teespring’s brand from what it is today to truly represent our position as a global leader in our industry.
What is the job?
- Take ownership of the brand creative and narrative across the business
- Provide management, supervision and direction to Community, Creator and Marketing teams
- Collaborate with leaders and executive stakeholders to establish growth strategies to support Teespring’s revenue goals
- Report, analyze and interpret all aspects of Teespring’s conversion funnel and identify impactful areas for improvement and implement strategies to capitalize on these opportunities
- Anticipate marketing opportunities and maximize community outreach efforts
- Develop and implement rigorous testing process to collect key learning that can be turned into content for the Teespring community and used to teach other members of the Community, Creator and Marketing teams.
- Support high-priority team needs which arise and require a versatile skillset
- Experience with brand marketing
What do we need?
- BA or equivalent
- 4-6 years experience with online customer acquisition channels, growth, or similar experience
- Advanced knowledge of email and SEM and working knowledge of SEO strategies
- Experience personally building and running marketing channels day-to-day
- Hard-working, self-starter with a voracious curiosity and desire to be bold
- Strong analytical skills, rigor, and attention to detail
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment requiring close collaboration and versatility
- Approaches work with intensity, a sense of urgency and perspective
- Strong communication skills
What do we offer?
The top perks:
- An unrivaled learning experience working with talented, passionate, and fun people
- Frequent and close collaboration with the most senior executives of the company
- Autonomy, responsibility, and the ability to make an impact from Day 1.
The regular stuff:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible time off and paid holidays
- Generous stock options
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch daily