Teespring is a global technology company focused on digital retail. We enable hundreds of thousands of creators across the world to create and sell hyper-customized products online. We have set out to revolutionize e-commerce through a platform that empowers anyone to easily turn their ideas into life and offer them to the world. Creators use our platform to sell products that people love. Teespring has helped creators sell over 25 million products in more than 80 countries.
We're looking for a versatile, hard-working, and talented Director, Commercial to join our team in San Francisco and help shape the future of commerce.
What does our team do?
Teespring’s commercial team develop strategies to maximize growth across the business. Through a variety of sales, marketing and growth efforts, the commercial team are the spearhead of the Teespring organization.
This position will assume responsibility for executing across high impact commercial projects, developing new channels and opportunities, and partnering with external businesses to drive growth.
What is the job?
- Collaborates across functions and levels to deliver an effective commercial strategy.
- Provide thoughtful, provocative and strategic counsel and ideas to senior leadership.
- Translate business priorities into marketing strategies and opportunities/tactics while partnering with cross-functional teams to achieve financial and strategic goals. Be a step ahead of where the organization needs to be from a marketing and PR/communications lens.
- Knowledge of e-commerce with a pulse on competitive activity and emerging trends.
- Works with teams in commercial org to create strategies for growth.
- Assist with brand recognition and management.
- Collaborate with external partners to maximize how we sell partnerships.
What do we need?
- BA or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience running a team and developing team members
- Execution focused and process driven
- Strong analytical skills and organizational skills
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment requiring close collaboration and versatility
- Approaches work with intensity, a sense of urgency and perspective
- Project management skills and understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads, and sales
- Strong communication skills
- Experience running commercial deas and negotiating contracts
- Must be able to work out of San Francisco office
- Consulting background preferred
What do we offer?
The top perks:
- Ownership: Leading from the front on big ideas.
- Autonomy, responsibility, and the ability to make an impact from Day 1.
- An unrivaled learning experience working with talented, passionate, and fun people
- Frequent and close collaboration with the most senior executives of the company
The regular stuff:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible time off and paid holidays
- Generous stock options
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch daily