Teespring is revolutionizing e-commerce by empowering anyone to sell real products anywhere in the world, with just an idea. By powering all aspects of bringing merchandise to life from the e-commerce tools to creating the physical product to delivering it to buyers, anyone can launch a store selling real products within minutes. Our unique print on demand structure further allows creators to sell with zero cost or risk.
By removing all barriers, Teespring unleashes a world of creative ideas that would never have existed. Teespring has helped creators sell over 25 million products in more than 80 countries across the world. And we’re just getting started...
What does our team do?
The Data team is responsible for partnering with product managers, commercial leads and leadership to proactively identify how data can help drive our product forward in creating the best experience for creators. We provide analysis, build tools, and offer critical insights that drive our strategy and decision making.
What is the job?
The Product Analyst works directly with product managers and commercial leads to understand the problems they have and how data can help solve them. This can include figuring out the efficacy of go to market efforts, constructing experiments to evaluate product features and recommending where we should be investing.
This person will be able to combine data from different sources, immediately spot data trends, and provide recommendations. The Product Analyst will be responsible for creating data visualizations and analysis that drive product decisions. Analysts are the front line of making sure we are making educated decisions on our product and commercial efforts.
What do we need?
- 2+ years’ experience in a data / product analyst role or similar
- Experience analyzing funnels, features on user facing web / mobile products
- Expert in SQL and can quickly pick up on new schema as database evolves
- Expert in creating visualizations that highlight important data via Tableau, or similar
- Excellent storytelling skills including the ability to identify and deliver data driven insights
- Highly impact driven with insatiable curiously for how we could be better
- Experience in additional coding languages for data science applications (e.g. Python)
- Cluster management (e.g. Redshift)
- Fluent in BASH scripting and Git
What do we offer?
Happiness is just as important to us as hard work. What makes us different is our desire to completely change how the world thinks about commerce. Here are the benefits you will receive:
- Working with talented, collaborative, and entrepreneurial teams
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company contributions toward Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Flex time and paid holidays
- Generous stock options
- Daily company-provided lunch and abundant snacks
- Endless free t-shirts!