Teespring is revolutionizing e-commerce through our platform that empowers anyone to easily turn their ideas into life and offer them to the world. Creators use our platform to sell high-quality products people love, with just an idea and no cost or risk. Teespring powers all aspects of bringing merchandise to life from the e-commerce tools to printing it on-demand to delivering it to buyers. Teespring has helped creators sell over 25 million products in more than 80 countries.
Senior Financial Analyst
What does our team do?
The FP&A team at Teespring partners closely with all functions in the company to provide analytical and strategic support for key business decisions. We are a small and highly capable team focused on helping Teespring move fast in response to rapidly evolving business conditions while maximizing potential rewards in relation to risk. We deliver top notch planning, forecasting and reporting based on a deep understanding of the business and work in close collaboration with the Data team and other business partners to analyze the key drivers of business performance and provide actionable insights.
What is the job?
The Senior Financial Analyst role will mainly work the Operations and Supply Chain team at the manufacturing facility in Kentucky where they will focus on planning, forecasting, and providing financial and management reporting on an ongoing basis. This position reports to the Director, FP&A.
- Establish and improve management reporting processes to measure business performance and identify key drivers of results
- Develop forecasting and budgeting for operating expenses, and run variance analysis as needed
- Support the accounting team during the month end close process by reconciling accounts related to Operations and Supply Chain
- Build and maintain complex financial models to identify growth and margin levers, forecast business performance, and understand actual performance against expectations
- Provide FP&A support for global supply chain team in Europe
- Partner with the Operations team to identify, measure and monitor cost savings initiatives
What do we need?
- 3+ years of experience in positions that require analysis and reporting financial results
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or similar discipline
- Ability to deal with unstructured problems and move fast in response to changing business conditions and priorities with minimal top-down guidance
- Excellent business partnering skills
- Advanced expertise in Excel and competency in working with SQL
- Experience with Tableau preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple competing deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Attention to detail
- A willingness to step in and help in areas outside of your role
What do we offer?
Teespring offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits & perks package to all full-time employees including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company contributions toward Health Savings Accounts (HSA) accounts
- Company-paid life insurance and long term disability
- Liberal paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
- Weekly in-house food allowance
- Lots of free t-shirts!