Interested in working at TechnologyAdvice? Send us your resume and let us know why you think you'd be a great fit for our team! Be sure to include what type of role you're interested in pursuing and we'll get in touch if we think there's a match.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a cohesive team environment
- Must be prepared to learn new business processes very quickly
- Strong work ethic with the desire for continual improvement
Do you want to learn more than you ever thought possible and have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside a driven team? We can guarantee that, plus:
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401k Retirement Plan with match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Slack (communication tool)
- Laptop Computer
- Weekly Career Development Meetings for your first 60 days
- Gym Membership reimbursement
- Team Outings and Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Catered lunches 4 days a week
- Birthday celebrations
- Coffee, soda, snacks, ping pong, and beer on Fridays
TechnologyAdvice is dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource in a variety of technology verticals, the company helps buyers improve their businesses and vendors find their customers. Through unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews, TechnologyAdvice provides the insight that buyers need to find the right technology.
Additionally, the company’s unique demand generation programs help vendors improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of qualified technology buyers. TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn., and was named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2014 & 2015.
Pre-employment screening required.