Responsibilities being an Art Director are as follows:-
- Determine how best to represent a concept visually.
- Determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to use.
- Develop the overall look or style of a publication, an advertising campaign, etc.
- Supervise design staff.
- Review and approve designs, artwork, photography, and graphics developed by other staff members.
- Talk to clients to develop an artistic approach and style.
- Coordinate activities with other artistic and creative departments.
- Develop detailed budgets and timelines.
- Present designs to clients for approval.