Position : Assistant Manager – Customer Support
About the company:-
It is one of the leading analytical and laboratory instrumentation companies in India. It has been at the forefront of bringing the latest, most sophisticated range of instruments, accessories and consumables to India from leading manufacturers around the world.
· Candidates will be responsible for field servicing of high-tech analytical instruments like GC’s, GC- MS, UV – Vis, FTIR and AAS spectrophotometers etc.
· Other responsibilities include ensuring customer satisfaction and generating service and spares income.
· Candidates should be sincere, hard working and having good communication skills both written & verbal.
· To lead & motivate the team to deliver a high level of Customer Satisfaction.
· Achieve/exceed the Financial target thru’ promotion of AMC, CMC & Sale of spares, consumables & accessories.
· To play an active role in developing Team members on both Technical & Behavioural areas; be a mentor.
· B.Sc / MSc. In Electronics / Physics, Graduates / Diploma holders in Electronics / Electronics & Comm / Instrumentation Engineering.