Job Title & Location
Client Growth/BD Manager, Mumbai
Should be possessing around 2-4 years of Recruitment Sales experience where the person should be actively responsible for new client acquisition.
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for growing new revenues at an individual level and contribute to the broader businesses goals.
- Reach out and bring business from candidates own network
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives via social media, LinkedIn.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Identifying new sales leads.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Work closely with recruitment team to ensure the client requirement will be fulfilled by providing qualitative candidates & concerns will be resolved on time.
Graduate or post graduate in any stream preferably in Business Management.
What we seek from you
Hands on expertise with Business Development with proven track record of delivery where the candidate has their own existing client network and introduce the company and his new role sign up contracts to generate business briskly. Prospect for new clients by networking, calling, or other means of generating interest from potential clients. The candidate will plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company. You will also be required to grow and retain existing accounts. Possessing excellent communication skills both written & verbal. Candidate should be able to make & present effectively. Has a good network & database within the industry. Should be self-starter & a team player. Willingness to work with a startup and come with innovative strategies.