Assistant Manager - Content Marketing
· Create compelling content that increases our web presence as well as nurtures existing subscriber/lead base.
· Create and improve templates, scripts and various other content for the sales team
· Duties include researching and writing content based on the content marketing strategy
· Create content for Blog, Newsletter, Email and Whitepapers/eBooks, each month to drive leads and awareness to the programs.
· Edit, proofread and improve existing content.
· Work with internal teams (sales, operations & product) to collect information for marketing content.
· Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social, email, mobile and video
· Work with internal teams to share the content through various channels
· Measure the results of content marketing activities and sharing insights with the larger team.
· Develop editorial calendar, work with peer teams to implement it and ensure deadlines are met.
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications/Marketing or related field
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
· Past experience building audiences, exposure to an international audience is a plus
· Experience in creating various types of content and growing a database/audience.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple priorities while maintaining focus on details, execution and results