Seeking an enthusiastic and talented developer to be a part of our technology team to work on innovative product development in a fast-paced, lively and stimulating work environment.
● Must have worked on at least one major web service
● Knowledge of Java or Kotlin
● Experience with building HTTP APIs for mobile and web apps
● Knowledge of relational databases (such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
● Familiarity with Docker, and cloud native ecosystem
● Knowledge of HTTP
● Knowledge of unit & integration testing
● Experience with Git, and GitHub/Bitbucket/GitLab
● Experience in an Agile Environment, including writing user stories, estimating tickets,
sprint planning, etc.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
● Work in an agile multinational engineering team to build and design Android applications
● Identify and suggest ways of improving usability, efficiency, and functionality
● Come up with reusable, testable, and efficient code
● Work on bug fixes and improve application performance
Critical Competencies for Success
● Ability to think logically, and analytically
● Ability to lead teams, and collaborate effectively
● Eagerness to keep up with constantly changing technologies
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
● Resourcefulness and proactiveness in gathering information and sharing ideas
Education and Training Required
The Candidate must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Software Development should have hands on experience in shipping to the playstore.
Experience - 0-2 years.
The evaluation process starts with a phone screen. After that, the candidate will be required to
take both a technical and writing test. This will be followed by 2-3 interviews. The evaluation process may take up to 5 hours.