The Sales Representation is responsible for generating opportunities & closing new business in target prospect accounts and will be the key driving force in the new customer acquisition efforts for the region. This person will be directly responsible for qualifying opportunities & closing new business within the assigned territory/geography.
About the Team:
The Sales Representation team partners with the BDM & Marketing organization in driving the end to end sales cycle and ensuring new customer units achievement for the respective regions. This team also works closely with the industry and field marketing teams to follow-up on marketing campaigns/events/conferences/seminars that happen within the assigned territory.
- Needs to generate qualified opportunities within target industry accounts wherein each opportunity should contain: Diagnosis of the prospect's business pains, where Unbxd solutions can fit in, understanding of prospects' buying cycle, procurement process, budgets etc.
- Needs to identify accounts and do extensive prospect territory planning for the given region.
- Also conduct detailed prospect research within focused industry verticals.
- Ability to develop a 'Why Unbxd, Why Now' proposition for each prospect interaction.
- Support industry or solution specific marketing events in the region.
- Consistent, repeatable achievement of revenue targets through disciplined pipeline & forecast management.
- Ongoing record keeping and forecasting within Salesforce CRM & make use of prospecting support tools such as LinkedIn, eTailInsights etc.....
Basic Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of end to end sales experience
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- Proven Track Record in over-achieving quarterly and annual quotas of 0.5 million ARR upwards within the US Market.
- Formal sales training and understanding of- Solution-Selling, the Challenger sale and/or Value Selling training or other methodologies.
- Eloquent and self-confident communicator comfortable speaking with Director/Exec level contacts
- Basic understanding of the eCommerce landscape & technologies that eCommerce businesses leverage.