Company - Leading Digital Advertising Agency in India.
Location - Bangalore.
Experience - 3 to 4 Years.
Role - Group Head Digital Planning (Mainly Digital)
• To provide high standard and quality service to our clients in understanding their requirements and needs
• Use consumer, market & brand insights that are generated to create a Digital strategy
• Able to devise a digital media strategy fulfilling client/brief objectives & for pitch purposes
• Able to develop media plans across digital, search, social & programmatic
• The ability to understand and manage elements of the account
• Able to use Planning tools, Buying tools, Finance tools and other tools with the aim to eventually draw insights and build strategies.
• Drive innovations | seek and present new opportunities and new technologies for experimentation
• Manage the day-to-day relationship with the client
• Advanced usage of Softwares: comScore, Neilsen Adrelevance, Vizisense, Google Adwords.
• Complete understanding of the strategic media communication process, and its linkage to brand business objectives
• Google and Facebook Certified
• Strong business, marketing & consumer understanding
• Keeping abreast of current industry communication / media thinking
• Strategic innovation & creativity skills, excellent presentation skill
• Analytical skills
• Strong knowledge and understanding of media tools and techniques / processes
• Team player and positive attitude
• Excellent communication skills
Bachelor’s degree in related field (advertising, marketing, communication)