- Sales Development and Enablement with experience directly managing a team of Business Development
- Experienced in setting up playbook for the team and creating processes
- Ability to create a repeatable Sales Development methodology resulting in increased lead velocity; lead-demo conversions; qualification parameters and overall productivity of the entire team
- Excellent consulting and collaboration skills; ability to understand business strategy and key purchasing drivers to create effective sales training
- Exceptional presentation, communication and organizational skills - Curious and Quick learner and ability to pick up new skills and self-train when necessary
- Experience in fast-growing global software or SaaS start-up company preferred
- Manage, mentor and train a team of Business Development Managers
- Work cross-functionally with Sales Leadership, Product Marketing and Product Management, to develop new and leverage existing content.
- Formulate and implement new and effective sales processes, trainings and programs that will have a proven impact on the success of the Sales team and the Company.
- Drive rigorous sales development execution and oversight, ensuring accurate weekly sales development forecasts and full transparency for the Sales team and Company
- Work with a global team of SDR/BDRs selling to global markets including North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific