JOB DESCRIPTION:-SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (Ionic + Angular)
They build digital products, and helps companies with their digital transformation. Our clients are based in India, USA, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
We are headquartered in Bangalore, and have offices in the USA, and France.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented developer to be a part of our technology team to work on innovative product development in a fast-paced, lively and stimulating work environment.
● Must have developed, shipped, and maintained at least one major app written in Ionic using Angular
● Knowledge of Android & iOS platforms
● Extensive hands-on experience with HTTP APIs
● Experience with Git, and GitHub/Bitbucket/GitLab
● Experience working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment systems
Responsibilities and Deliverables
● Work in an agile multinational engineering team to build and design Ionic applications written with Angular
● Identify and suggest ways of improving usability, efficiency, and functionality
● Come up with reusable, testable, and efficient code
● Work on bug fixes and improve application performance
● Code reviews of peers.
Critical Competencies for Success
● Ability to think logically, and analytically
● Ability to lead teams, and collaborate effectively
● Eagerness to keep up with constantly changing technologies
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
● Resourcefulness and proactiveness in gathering information and sharing ideas
Education and Training Required
The Candidate must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Software Development should have hands on experience in shipping to the playstore.
Experience - 2-4 years. Evaluation process
The evaluation process starts with a phone screen. After that, the candidate will be required to
take both a technical and writing test. This will be followed by 2-3 interviews. The evaluation process may take up to 5 hours.