AdLift’s Business Development’s primary role is to maximize mutual value and achieve goals that are mutually beneficial with our clients. The position is a senior business development executive to provide leadership in building an in-depth knowledge of our clients’ businesses. The Business Development will be responsible for ensuring that all client knowledge is properly communicated and will work with operations to support existing business and identify, close and onboard new business.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Maximize mutual value and achieve mutually beneficial goals with AdLift current and future clients in India, Middle East & APAC.
· Provide leadership in building an in-depth knowledge of our current and future clients’ businesses; including their strategies, markets, challenges, business models, personnel and the opportunities they present to ADLIFT.
· Ensure all client knowledge is properly communicated.
· Work with operations to support existing business and to identify, close or onboard AdLift’s new business.
· Meet or exceed the annual sales quota.
· Foster strong relationships and grow ADLIFT business from assigned accounts; a.k.a. “base business.”
· Prospect new accounts; determine client needs/pains and customize AdLift’s solutions, closing “new business.”
· Creatively locate high margin potential business deals by contacting both existing and potential clients; to discover and explore new opportunities
· Screen potential business deals by analyzing deal requirements for RFP’s RFQ’s and Tenders. Evaluating options; working with Operations and Finance to grow client business and win new profitable business opportunities.
· Negotiate by fully understanding the client’s needs and the company’s capabilities/services to be able to meet the client’s goals.
· Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the M&E industry and its current events.
Qualifications & Skills
· A minimum of 5+ years of business development, sales and customer experience/contacts in Digital Media & Entertainment (M&E) localization industry
· Self-motivated, results and goal driven, strong-willed; enjoys a high degree of autonomy
· C-level sales expertise and comfort in presentations and negotiations
· Confident hunter, including cold calling and approaching new business/contacts and working at industry events or trade shows
· Language skill Required: English
· Must be adept at Google Hangouts, Skype, WebEx and/or GoToMeeting...video calls
· Experienced at Salesforce.com (preferred) or similar CRM software
· Competent at MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT) and/or Apple Tools (Keynote, Numbers, and Pages) and/or Google (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
· Comfortable in a high energy and constantly developing the environment
· Strong knowledge of, and profile on LinkedIn
· MBA or similar degree preferred but not required