We are looking for an SAP Hybris Lead Developer to help provide guidance and leadership for ongoing and new projects. The primary role of the SAP Hybris Lead is to deliver enterprise level solutions via in depth analysis, consulting and implementations. Our Leads work with our Architects, Client Partners and clients to drive the day to day technical delivery of the teams.
TMG is a technology & ecommerce focused business. We take pride in delivering great products and creating partnerships with our clients and we’re a place where the technologists drive the work and flow. We’re a tight-knit group with a great culture (lots of flexibility & lots of great perks!).
About the Job
- Develop new capabilities based on best practice architectures for multi-tenant, multi-brand environments
- Provide input into our SAFe agile Scrum planning and management
- Turn requirements into implementations
- Take ownership for the teams development features based on defined sprint goals
- Support the release management process, promotion of capabilities through environments
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Some travel required
- Role is/can be remote but candidates must be located in North America.
- No visa sponsorship available for this role.
- 2+ years developing and deploying SAP Hybris projects and solutions
- 2+ years Java
- 2+ years Spring Framework
- Understanding of Hybris foundational concepts, data modeling with Hybris and integrations.
- Knowledge in Hybris core concepts and commerce concepts, development of extensions and add-ons.
- Experience with Hybris WCMS/SmartEdit, Backoffice, Cron jobs, internationalization, personalization, security concepts and REST
- Experience developing SAP Hybris templates and components
- Comfort and experience working directly with clients
Nice to Haves
- Team lead experience
- Strong background in Agile development and project structure