TechDad is a next-generation Audio Visual and IT integrator serving Manhattan and the surrounding areas. TechDad is re-imagining the market for tech guidance, support, installations, smart home/apartment/office design and managed IT services. We work with property owners, architects, designers, and contractors providing a wide range of customized services.
Our passionate, fun and flexible work environment sets the stage for our team to provide caring, attentive, and proactive communication through all phases of a project. Our goal is to build long-term relationships with our clients. We pride ourselves in clear communication, ongoing training, documentation, and post-installation support.
TechDad has immediate openings in their Manhattan office for:
Interns will work in our Manhattan office and report directly to the Marketing Director who will guide his/her activities. We are looking for someone who takes initiative and is self-motivated to complete tasks. We’re a fun and productive group of people because we love what we do and we’re excited to welcome more great humans to our team. For the right candidate, the internship may lead to part or full-time opportunities.
Compensation: $15/hr. Minimum of 10-15 hours per week and up to 20.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with reporting Supervisor to develop online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness. This (may) include new market territories as the company seeks to expand into multi-markets.
- Work with reporting Supervisor to develop and oversee social media strategy.
- Conduct Keyword research.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company’s website and improve conversion.
- Implement a range of techniques including paid search, SEO, PPC, and Google AdWords.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
- Script/ ideate marketing copy for A/B testing.
- Work with reporting Supervisor to develop, manage, monitor, and assess the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns.
- Work with reporting Supervisor to maintain responsible budgetary oversight of digital marketing initiatives.
- Maintain social media accounts: write posts, share relevant articles.
- Write and edit blog posts, newsletter content.
- Meet deadlines as outlined in the content calendar.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- PLEASE PROVIDE 2 RELEVANT WRITING SAMPLES (editorials, critiques, opinion pieces, articles, journals, blogs, case studies, copy from advertising or social media campaigns.) *Please do not send school research papers.*
- Superior communication and writing skills.
- Experience writing and editing grammatically accurate content.
- Working knowledge of SEO, SEM, social networking, and other marketing streams.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices.
- Experience writing, scheduling, and monitoring the success of social media content.
- Knowledge of Google & Facebook Analytics, Hotjar and other tracking tools.
- Experience with Squarespace, MailChimp, and other platforms.
- Experience using other digital marketing tools including Ahrefs, Serpstat Google Trends, Google Keyword Planner, Facebook Audience Insights, Canva.