TeamSynced, part of the Teamworks family, provides an innovative cost- and time-saving operations and communication software solution to nationally ranked NCAA athletics teams in the United States. TeamSynced is an integral part of our clients' daily workflow, and we strive to continually innovate in both product and service to help teams and organizations operate as efficiently as possible.
TeamSynced is a small, incubator-style team within Teamworks - a startup within a startup so to speak.
We are looking for a highly qualified and motivated individual to join our team as Software Engineer - This person will contribute to the TeamSynced product and assist the team in executing the TeamSynced product strategy.
You will be involved throughout the entire TeamSynced SDLC including: understanding business requirements, prioritizing user stories, refining feature specifications, developing and documenting scalable and secure code, writing unit and integration tests, and releasing updates. You’ll be involved with the design and implementation of new features, researching new technologies, and participating in high-level architectural decisions.
In summary, this position here at TeamSynced is an ideal opportunity for a developer who is excited to be an integral part of a small team and make a major impact on the operating efficiency and athlete engagement of collegiate athletic organization. There’s no doubt that you’ll have an opportunity to make a significant impact - both to TeamSynced and more importantly, to our customers.
Software Development Lead Duties:
OK enough fluff, let’s get to the details:
- Become an expert in the TeamSynced platform.
- Quickly learn athletic operations management and develop an understanding of the customer’s environment
- Build new web and mobile product features.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in design and feedback sessions.
- Develop systems that meet objectives with reusable, scalable, and secure code.
- Responsible for infrastructure maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Prioritize new features and bug fixes.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years of industry software development experience.
- Development experience in Ruby and Rails (preferred) or experience in other web app frameworks
- Experience with MySQL - ability to write and optimize advanced queries.
- Experience with Git.
- Self-motivated and creative problem-solver.
- Demonstrated track record of exceptionalism.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to problem solve independently and as part of a team. The capability to analyze data, formulate a conclusion and defend/support findings is highly valued.