6-month Contract | High Value
The company is an industry expert in market research. They help big brands sell more.
Operating in multiple sectors, they specialise in three core industries; financial services, grocery and technology.
SharePoint Administrator. You will be part of a niche team whose role within SharePoint Support will directly influence the wellbeing of this client's worldwide offices.
Working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, you’ll be helping global brands - such as, Unilever, Nestlé, PepsiCo, Kimberly Clark, Kerry Foods, Microsoft and Hewlett Packard – deliver their key sales and marketing strategies.
- Strong experience of Microsoft SharePoint 2013, 2016 and SharePoint Online environments, including experience of working in hybrid SharePoint environments with a mix of on premise, cloud and Office 365 SharePoint solution.
- Use and understanding of PowerShell and SharePoint Designer
- Confident with designing and building SharePoint solutions for business teams and non-technical audiences
- You will be familiar with maintenance, implementation and configuration of SharePoint environments, as well as knowledge of SharePoint templates and page layout customisation
- Excellent communicator and the ability to work well within a team
- A graduate with knowledge and experience of SharePoint and MS SQL Server administration with some SharePoint, SQL and K2 development skills desirable.
- Designing & building solutions for SharePoint 2013, 2016 and SharePoint Online environments.
- Maintenance of all SharePoint sites on Prem and O365 for all departments, including diagnosing SharePoint issues, updating content and permissions.
- Working with internal business units/departments to set up new SharePoint requests, from gathering initial requirements to delivering SharePoint solutions that meet or exceed best practice for SharePoint design.
- Communicating to colleagues and business units on SharePoint progress/development.
- Opportunity to automate systems using Microsoft Flow and leverage Office 365 online features.
The Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive salary
- 6 Month contract (with the view to be extended)
- Part Time (0.6 FTE – flexibility and open to discuss what works for you!)
- Pension - 3% employers' contributions
- Holidays - 23 days a year pro rata + public holidays
- Free life assurance x3 salary
- Access to discounted Private Health Care
- Family friendly benefits (enhanced maternity leave, shared parental leave, flexible start/finish times)
- Employee Benefits Portal - Access to a wide range of discounts across retailers, restaurants and much more
- Great place to grow your skills at this prime opportunity at global market research organisation