The company is an industry leaders in Aerodynamics and Computational Fluid Dynamics.
The Position: IT support for High Performance Computing (HPC).
You will be part of a fun, friendly and approachable team working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, you’ll be supporting the company to deliver its services to top global brands in Automotive, Sport, Oil & Gas and many more.
This is a great opportunity for someone with the desire to learn and self-development.
- Experience in configuration and maintenance of system for jobs scheduling to clusters
- You will be familiar with maintenance, implementation and configuration of the queuing
- Confident in installation of software and licences
- Great communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
- Hardworking with good communication and IT skills
- 7/8 GSCE Grade (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and IT at Grade B and above. A-Level qualifications or equivalent would be advantageous but not essential
- IT Support and maintenance of the functionality of computer systems on daily basis
- Providing hands-on support to users experiencing technical issues
- Providing assistance in the purchasing, building (hardware & software) of users workstation and high performance computing clusters
- Set up and maintenance of email accounts
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Location: Brackley - 22 miles from Oxford and 20 miles from Northampton. Great place to learn, develop and grow your skills.
Apply from here: https://www.teams.network/jobs/send-proposal/174
Job Type: Full-time
No Agencies please.