Team Europe is the holding company of tech entrepreneur Lukasz Gadowski. We focus on delivering a better future via next generation mobility - Micro-Mobility withGoFlash, Mid-Mobility with Miles and Aerial-Mobility with Volocopter.
Team Europe's heritage lies in digital commerce, including Spreadshirt, studiVZ, MisterSpex, Gruenderszene, Point Nine Capital, Käuferportal (AroundHome), Target Global and Delivery Hero (listed).
We are looking for a Venture Development & Project Manager to generate and analyze business ideas and to turn them into stand-alone ventures. Your focus shall be on analyzing the market potential of unsolved problems in a variety of industries, picking the most attractive ideas, and launching them by recruiting a team and by providing the team with the initial support required to become independent ventures. You will also be providing support to our existing portfolio companies and have responsibility for our relationships with external parties such as strategic players, investors and thought leaders. To be successful in the role, you should have outstanding academic and professional credentials (ideally including previous entrepreneurial experience) and should have professional experience in recruiting talent and managing a team. Ultimately, together with the principial and the team, you will be part of Team Europe's return to early days of company building, which generated success stories such as Käuferportal (Aroundhome), Delivery Hero, and brands4friends.
- You work closely with portfolio companies, strategic players, investors and thought leaders to identify and analyze unsolved problems within a variety of industries and sectors.
- You analyze the market potential of those ideas and define the team, capital, business model and product/technology required to turn the most compelling ideas into stand-alone ventures.
- You identify and recruit a top-notch technical and commercial talent for our new ventures and closely assist them in the initial launch phase to hit the ground running.
- You cultivate partnerships with strategic players, financial investors and start-ups to provide our new ventures with the right resources and funding to succeed.
- You help advance Team Europe’s organization.
- You have outstanding academic credentials and professional experience from high-profile companies. Previous entrepreneurial experience is a plus.
- You are experienced in recruiting talent from a variety of backgrounds and coaching them to reach optimal performance.
- You have strong and demonstrated experience in project management – including handling multiple projects at once as well as “getting things done”.
- You have the financial and legal skills required to launch a new business such as business modelling, accounting and transaction structuring.
- You are fluent in English and German (other languages a bonus), ready to travel significantly for the role if required and willing to also work at varying hours (we have a strong network around the globe, including in San Francisco – CET minus nine hours).