Team Europe is the holding company of tech entrepreneur Lukasz Gadowski. We focus on delivering a better future via next-generation mobility - Micro-Mobility with Circ, Mid-Mobility with Miles and Aerial-Mobility with Volocopter.
Team Europe's heritage lies in digital commerce, including Spreadshirt, studiVZ, MisterSpex, Gruenderszene, Point Nine Capital, Käuferportal (AroundHome), Target Global and Delivery Hero (listed).
We are looking for an Investment Manager with focus on Mobility Tech to execute and supervise investments across a variety of entities and asset classes. Your focus shall be on executing venture and fund investments, as well as researching and developing business models, in the wider mobility space. To be successful in the role, you should have an academic background in a technical field, bring prior experience from an investment role with technical focus and/or operational experience in a technical role (e.g. product management), and ideally have existing legal and financial experience in transaction structuring. Ultimately, together with the principal and the team, you will contribute significantly in shaping and growing Team Europe's portfolio of mobility investments.
- You build a network of European and global players in the mobility space to identify, analyze and source investments, partnerships and ideas.
- You manage investments across the entire lifecycle ranging from sourcing, initial contact, due diligence, negotiation and closing to portfolio support to potential exit.
- You work with portfolio companies on strategy, operations, financing, help them build successful organizations and connect them with players within your network and our portfolio.
- You use your technological and commercial expertise to discover attractive, unexplored business ideas and work closely with other team members and our network to turn them into stand-alone businesses – i.e. “company building”.
- You have an academic background in a technical field (e.g. aerospace engineering) and finished your studies with outstanding grades.
- You have gained 3 to 7 years of professional experience from high-profile companies, either on the investment side (e.g. venture capital) or on the operational/technical side (e.g. project, product or technology management).
- Ideally, you already possess the technical skills around venture capital transactions such as business modeling, accounting or transaction structuring.
- You are fluent in English and German (other languages a bonus), ready to travel significantly for the role if required and willing to also work at varying hours (we have investments across the globe, including in San Francisco – CET minus nine hours).