Team Europe is the holding company of tech entrepreneur Lukasz Gadowski. We focus on delivering a better future via next-generation mobility - Micro-Mobility with GoFlash, Mid-Mobility with Miles and Aerial-Mobility with Volocopter.
Team Europe's heritage lies in digital commerce, including Spreadshirt, studiVZ, MisterSpex, Gruenderszene, Point Nine Capital, Käuferportal (AroundHome), Target Global and Delivery Hero (listed).
We are looking for an ambitious Investment Analyst Intern to assist our investment team. You will work closely with our colleagues on identifying, analyzing and structuring new venture opportunities, as well as sourcing, analyzing and executing early-stage investment opportunities. To be successful in this role, you should bring prior experience from one or more internships in fast-moving environments, be highly interested in start-ups, investments and venture capital, and should have a highly organized, analytical and self-driven work approach. Ultimately you will have a significant contribution in the day-to-day of managing and growing Team Europe's portfolio of new and existing ventures.
- You work closely with the team and our portfolio companies to identify and analyze unsolved problems within a variety of industries and sectors.
- You analyze the market potential of those ideas and help define the team, capital, business model and product & technology required to turn the most compelling ideas into stand-alone ventures.
- You assist with the preparation of all launch-related materials, including but not limited to legal documents, business plan, presentations, and initial investment documents.
- You are involved in all steps of the venture investment process, including sourcing, due diligence, drafting of term sheets and deal-related legal documents, all the way to final execution.
- Together with the team, you attend events and conferences and help us stay up to date on relevant activities in the industry.
- You are a self-starter, analytical, and process-oriented.
- You are a strong communicator, capable of holding your ground in discussions with internal and external stakeholders – you’ll interact with our portfolio companies from Day One.
- You have outstanding academic credentials, demonstrative of your ambition. Technical background (computer science, engineering) a plus.
- You have previous experience from one or more internships in high-impact environments (i.e. banking, consulting, business development, product management).
- You have strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint) and have the relevant financial skills required to succeed on the job (i.e. financial modeling, accounting).
- You are fluent in English (German and other languages a bonus).
- You open for travel if required.